Eternal Lands Official Forums
Daxon

Michael Crook

Putin's Soviet Union err, Russia, is a more dangerous threat to the world peace than a thousand Bin Ladens. Pity the West is too blind to see it.

168214[/snapback]

Hay dont blame the WHOLE west for my opinion :( Plus I never leave my cpmputer desk.

BTW, if the "west" did try to do somethign about Putin, the whole world would be screaming about what a bunch of ebul bastages we are :)

Make up your minds people!! Should we make the world a better place or not? In or out? in or out? In or out?? :lol:

Last I checked everyone was complaining cuz the US thinks we are everyones "big brother" and how we should just back off and let the world take care of itself :blink:

Like musical chairs only with countries :(

Hay Dax! Did you get the Texas government to Ban Micheal Crook from comming within 100 feet of the states borders yet? :lol: (trying to keep on topic I swear!!!)

BTW, if the "west" did try to do somethign about Putin, the whole world would be screaming about what a bunch of ebul bastages we are :)

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. Putin is too useful to the West. Unfortunately.

Make up your minds people!!  Should we make the world a better place or not?  In or out?  in or out?  In or out??  :lol:

You may be amazed now, but I strongly support the US ambitions to make the world a safer place. Unfortunately, it is being done the worst possible way.

BTW, if the "west" did try to do somethign about Putin, the whole world would be screaming about what a bunch of ebul bastages we are :rolleyes:

168224[/snapback]

They're already calling us something like that for going after a known madman, why not go for the neocommie? :lol:

All kidding aside, this thread has severely derailed from its topic...

stupid question: what is the difference between right/left wing neocons? finding this a little hard to understand without knowing.

jane I dont really understand your idea of censoring micheal moore and micheal crook since they have a valid point of view and something like that is indoctrination. the reason why i dont really understand is because you witnessed indoctrination first hand with your brother and now it seems you are openly supporting it. just wondering...