Eternal Lands Official Forums
JohnnyWrath

Raining Everywhere

Hi, I hear rain everywhere even if it's not raining??  started in VOTD when it WAS raining, but now it follows everywhere........LOL

157464[/snapback]

It gets stuck some times. Log out and log back in and you should be ok.

Either that or you're cursed.

I have the same problem on one of my computers.

When this happen's, sound and music become disable.

You probably have in your errorlog a message speaking about gensources error source 15.

I made some research in the CVS code, and the only solution I found for now, was : no use of the last position of the source array.

I've had the same problem, it comes when i have the chatlog open (and probably map, but i haven't tried that enough to find out) when the rain_stop event (or whatever) happens.

there is a corresponding way to fix the problem, though... simply go to a rainy place and wait for a rain_stop event in the main window. when it happens, the sound effect is stopped again.

I don't get the same with the teleportals, the sound plays even after it should in chatlog and map, but returning to main screen stops it... so it's still not great, but not as bad.

I got so annoyed with the rain effect that I deleted the sound file. back when it wasn't annoying it didn't add a lot for me anyway