Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

new mining intermediate

how about you make baby dragons for now. they could be about as big as a bear and the hardest thing you have to kill now and they drop dragon scales and when you mix 4 dragon scales (and maby something else)together you get dragon scale armour or something. dragon scale armour could be a the 2nd or 3rd best armour but it is realy light ;)

DRAGONS!!! GENIUS!!! So when will they appear in the world of eternal lands? Or am i pushing it? If i wanted all of this sci-fi gadgetry in a gam e, i wouldve stuck to starsphere. Seriously, in this setting people wouldnt care what the metal was called, as long as it was hard. I like the idea of blessed weapons though. Not that my inexperienced opinion really matters...

Every opinion matters, since ent tends to implement things that are requested by many or most people (NOTE: no guarantees there, though).

Anyway, I think we also need a poisonous material to make weapons from.

how about dutirium? or druanium?

on the note of dragons.. for an easier creation(and higher probability)

how about half human-half dragons? :idea: we could expand usual

knowledge of dragons and incorporate them into the "dragon-men"®

think of it a guy covered in scales.. spewing fire from his mouth while he

attacks you.(he could even have folded wings for added effect)

as for scales... yeah that would introduce another armour class

and the teeth could be used in (poisens perhaps) weapons as well.

im done.

My suggestion for a dragon (didn't I write this in another thread?)

When I think of dragons, I think of something big. I don't mean like 4 tiles, I mean really big. Like that skull in the underworld. Dragons that big won't move around no matter what Entropy does, there wouldn't be anywere with enough walkable tiles.

So, make the dragon stay in one place. Make the tiles it covers not-walkable, that should solve the problem about detecting when someone walks into it. And when it dies, make it fall down, but stay in the same spot, so it will still be unwalkable. When it spawns again, it still needs to be there, but make that take longer than the rabbits... We don't want people to spawn-kill dragons, no matter what level they are.

And of course it should be strong. Very strong. It would take like a hundred people cooperating to kill it, which will work a lot better when multiple people fighting the same enemy gets implemented, but until then, they can have a try one at a time, and flee (or die) when the next person needs to take over.

How the fighting itself would work, I don't know. Only the head can be attacked? Head + legs maybe, that could work like five different creatures, except that they share the same material points.

Fire coming out of its mouth? Maybe, but that would have to wait until fire gets implemented.

getting back to the topic how about Dititanium, it can only be found it one mine in the game where Diamonds and Titanium are found together (im make a map for the p2p version and i would like to add it in there) i think it should be like a light blue colour and stronger than Titanium, for this to work you would need to make Diamonds and the dititanium ore (im not a programer or a art designer but i think it might take alot of work) and ofcouse you would need some very strong moster and i suggest having some baby dragons runing around or maby one big one next to the Dititabium ore

I dont know whether there is a seperate post or not, but what about the jewels, ie emerald, sapphire, ruby and diamond? they could be harvested in raw state and have low manufacture to cut. it would make alchemy far cheaper. it could also fill the rather ominous gap between harvesting silver and gold. say lvl 28 for s,e and r, and 29 for diamonds?