Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeH

Reunion!

I'll be there... btw, Lexic was always lexic, who pk'd me once, then tried to sell me my stuff back. :D Wonder if that thread is still here, lol

And you thought I was gone :-D...

I know I know, you can all touch me later :(.

:blink: Sk8erJosh

:D Looks like some things never change...even since I went on my "hiatus" (a la Blink-182)

:lol: Sweet

Im up for a partyrific reunion :) Someone just email me the time and day or something and ill be there if i can..although lots of real life stuff are being a pain.

wooot!!! now we got a good group, now the last person we need to get is vartican, if ANYONE cna get him, PLZPLZPLZPZLPZLZPZPZLZPL get his english ass over here

Im up for a partyrific reunion :)  Someone just email me the time and day or something and ill be there if i can..although lots of real life stuff are being a pain.

155998[/snapback]

omg slay!!! long time no see!! me want slaytoons! lol glad to see you'll be coming

hell yea matrixx, if you could get gods that would rock

HEY GLORY!!!!! yea you can come!! i still want vart before setting a date though, someone get him!

Tuma! Hate to say it.. But i missed you ^o).. Anywhoo.. Havn't spoke to Vart in aggesss.. Maybe someone from *CO* knows where he got to.. Being a ranger, im too leet to tell you where he is.

alright it looks like we arent getting vart =(

the date of this event will be.... next friday (may 6th) at 8pm EST time (the time this is posted is 8pm EST, hope that helps =P)

location will be the northwest tavern in WSC, not the tavern thats close to the entrance

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT THAT TIME :(

Me nor Eldwen will be able to make that time because we will be in Oklahoma City for a national competition is there anyway to try a differnt time like sunday or monday :D

Edited by Matrixx_sh

yes sorry about that but we will be gone from sunday( may 1st) till saturday night (may 6th) so we wont be on any that week :ph34r: hope we can get it changed =)

Edited by Matrixx_sh

ooo ooo ooo ooo!! omgomg! what about me!? ( SisteMa ) it's been 1 year since I've started, is that long enough!? 1 year?!

and what about:

Soldus

Aislinn

Crannog

Jezebelle

ummm....

Sniperj89

Anya

couldn't see these peeps...

! :)

I think since they are in the game anyway they are also invited to come and talk.

Though they are not the "real" old people, if you know what I mean. :-p

Oh, can we make the reunion on a saturday please? It's easier to handle the different timezones then, people can stay up later or get up earlier, hehe.

So the 7th or 14th of may?