Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JaneMuffin

Suggestion about storage

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a "transfer" option to the stroage menu, as in you can transfer an item between player storages.

Of course the "transfer" would not be complete until the other player accepted.

For example.

I mix 1k SR and want to sell them to another player.

I meet him at storage and clcik transfer, then click potions then click SR, then I click how many I want to transfer.

The other player clicks transfer, then pending transfers, then transfer from JaneMuffin, here he sees what I am sending him (1k SR) then clicks accept.

Would something like this be possible?

It would make it alot easier for people who make none stackable item in bulk and sell them.

thanks,

JaneMuffin

Yes, something like trade window but for storages, instead of inventory - storage list to choose items and quantity bar ;) (for both sides), i like that idea.

This would make it easier for people to have mule characters though wouldn't it?

This will also help avoid scammers and make players life easier. The question is what is more important - making game better for everyone or not helping few ppl which use mules ?

BTW: all game actions are logged, so transfering big amounts of ore/flowers/etc between 2 chars can be quite easy to trace...

Yes. Good idea. Trading between storages... Makes projects a lot easier. Both players would have to be at the same storage, though.

(Anyone else notice the trade window (upper) has more slots than your inventory while the trade window (lower) has less?)

Edited by freeone3000

Yea, I am planning some sort of storage to storage trading - just haven't decided how I'm going to do it yet :D