Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
radhoo

about honnor and players

He he your cool man, the clown is there waiting for the fight to get over with, just so he can jump me..that is what i call lame, Pick on someone is own size...

even though i hate to say it u cant ban some1 for getting 3on1 but what u can do is get even hehehe pm me sometime my name is legolas129 i can help u out

even though i hate to say it u cant ban some1 for getting 3on1 but what u can do is get even hehehe pm me sometime my name is legolas129 i can help u out

Unoriginal names with 12 p/c are unable to kill half-original names with 24/48 p/c.

Even I could kill you without armor. And I'm a weak little newbie.

Well, it wasn't, surely, nice of KP and co. to pk you, but you have to be crazy to go there after warning - it looks you asked for being pk - gratz!

Well, it wasn't, surely, nice of KP and co. to pk you, but you have to be crazy to go there after warning - it looks you asked for being pk - gratz!

Grrrr this is exactly the attitude that makes KF be dead most of the time <_<

Dear Knight_Smeg, pls be so kind to read this post from its begining, naked doesnt mean a s2e, so pls stop being so stupid.

Also, ive mentioned that u where one of the 2 killers that where helping ILSF to "train" ;) (shame on you). so, try not to lie anymore about this.

Regards,

radhoo

Grrrr this is exactly the attitude that makes KF be dead most of the time <_<

Yeah Ryuu, exactly...

kps a baby and picks fights with people and when stronger players get involved his daddy chickengeorge comes to save him,no need to fear daddy's here :P