Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

Great War Chapter III

Friday is Awesome,It'll Give me Time to Jack up My OA's do to a recent reset..Iknew i shouldnt have gotten Hellspawn Again.. :D

I would like to join up but i am only 25/25/14/14 with the human fight book, i dont think im worth having. If this is delayed any longer though i might be able to level up a few more times. I think i would just be free armor and weapons, not my idea of a good time.

ok maybe i can be on friday but it's not likely.. my mom has been having a few little accidents lately like falling on the ground and not remembering things and stuff and hitting something and getting a black eye.. if she has few more accindents we won't be able to go on that vacation :P but on the other hand i can be here for the war ;) allthough i'd rather go on vacation .. i think..

What is the problem with me? post and post and no answer, why am I not in a team ? I was first speak about this event. Is Sirkillalot have a problem with me?

*Edited by Placid, unnecessary text size and colour.

no he has school i think and is busy and has no time to update it i guess :P

Edit: spell error~

Edited by Rolandreeve

yeah, i hope so, i want to join the war as well, plz red team but if that's not possible you can put me on blue team :)

Well guys, hopefully i'll be on.. something wrong with comp... moniter won't go on :( but it's getting fix tomarrow then i'll formatt and hopefully have it all ready by Friday :D but i still need a time.. in the evening i hope.. :P

I had asked to be included but im over the limits now, dont add me to any team.

Thanks

yeah well, seems i'm still not on the list, just cancel me will ya, besides: i need to lvl some more

Guest asgnny

I requested one other time but still do not see myself on the roster. Please add me (asgnny) of the HIM guild to the roster.