Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apokalypse

Low level/lower level competitions

I have seen it posted before to have events with restricted or low level limits . Its many players goals to reach the top 50 and eventually the elite of their specific purpose. Some people may be newer or moderately new might want in on some of the big scheduled events. Im suggesting that there be a LLD competition with restrictions to make it fair and based on build rather than who's higher, sort of like the wieght classes in boxing. Possibly a/d + oa limits/no reset, or gear limits/human nexus. (sometimes the undercards are as fun to watch as the main event :) )

I remember the under 35/35 naked tournament they had at some point. That was a great tournament regarding the fights although the time between matches took ages... and some guy in the audience made a fuss after being pked by another audience member...

That's the only time I've ever seen it happen and it was good. I hope it gets done again and the organisers have learnt to do it better than the last time.

i would enjoy watching/being in a 30/30 limit fighting contest, as long as don, shivar, shasso, etc. arent "watching" in the audience :lol: :)

i would enjoy watching/being in a 30/30 limit fighting contest, as long as don, shivar, shasso, etc. arent "watching" in the audience :lol: :blink:

ya i love watching pk contests :)

closest i ever get is looking at screenshots someone took, it gives some of the feel without the danger :lol:

closest i ever get is looking at screenshots someone took, it gives some of the feel without the danger :lol:

ya but u don't FEAL the action of players trying to kill the oponent and dying/winning :)

i remember one time that Sami leader of Kosk was doing a contest and there would a be a pk contest at the end in the arena max lvl 40/40 i was there with lvls 39/39 but everyone was scared :P so the contest didn't go on :(

i origionally meant like tournaments pk contests happen all the time with lvl limits. i was suggesting possibly sponsored or mod/ref'd tournys so we could crown mid lvl and low lvl champs like there is with the top guys.