Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hOaXeR

Don pawnage ~!~~!~!

Wow, ya'll are a bunch o lil wussies, took liek 5 of ya and 3 chim wolves. None of ya'll can take don 1 on 1, and you know it. Your proud liek 5 people can beat one?

I suppose that's great odds, why dont' we pit any of you against 3 lions, and 5 trained assasins in a gladiatoral grounds? I' would be betting 1 mil to 1 against you.

This is NOTHING to be proud of, excpet to show that wow, ef has no need to be respected anymore, taking in high level players to become a great "pk" guild. Even when the players are total trash. I have to say, the lot of you brag and boast, over such little insignificant might. I have not once heard don brag, not when he killed elise, nor shasso, nor me, nor anybody.

You all, now take it upon your shoulder to become the most hated group in El, have fun while your at the top, there will always be someone else to come along and kick you off again.

Go -EF- go!!!!!

If ever somone needed a lesson in humility its donp. and if that lesson is humiliating.... all the better.

don has done nothing, he is one of the most humble people i know. He has never once bragged that oh i killed shasso, i killed shivar w/ blessing + a/d/p/c pots.

You all dont know him, and you have no reason to hate him, so he kills you. Wow, Root it sounds to me liek you need a lesson in manners, as well as this ef guild. Both groups have lost my respect.

Why root would you want donp to have this and that happen? HE CAN'T POSSIBLY HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO YOU!! you don't even go into pk maps! WHY IS IT SO NECESSARY TO PUT OTHER DOWN TO RAISE OURSELVES?

Both you groupds are selfish beings, with no feelings, impassive devoid of what your words may cause. You should not speak your tongue, knowing not of what it may envoke. I hope, i hope to god, people see you for what you are.

Spock.... actually you are about as wrong as you can get.

Nelsons initial absence was down to donp going kill him or guildwar, and more recently he insisted I kick Hypatia from SegV or guildwar. I stated I would not #remove him till I heard his side of the story, so donp declared guildwar on the spot.

Further research showed where Hypatia had killed Donp, it was in retaliation to an earlier attack from donp.

Spock....  actually you are about as wrong as you can get.

Nelsons initial absence was down to donp going kill him or guildwar,  and more recently he insisted I kick Hypatia from SegV or guildwar.  I stated I would not #remove him till I heard his side of the story, so donp declared guildwar on the spot.

Further research showed where Hypatia had killed Donp,  it was in retaliation to an earlier attack from donp.

you think shasso isn't that much of an ass either killed me while i sat naked with all my guilds fund s tehn not returning them, until i begged my heart of for hours? you think shivar's lies are full proof, no root, you live in delusions. Hypatia, got banned for a reason. Live under your false shell of protection, until ef turns on you, and steals your things. You think ef will take the time to hear you out, when they can do nothing but make insults.

If hypatia or anybody ever has a problem with ef, expect biased, prejudice bullshit all over these forums about it. Just look at all the spam Shivar has just talking shit.

Edited by I_am_Spock

If hypatia or anybody ever has a problem with ef, expect biased, prejudice bullshit all over these forums about it. Just look at all the spam Shivar has just talking shit.

erm its hyp and donp that have a prob, not hyp and ef.

other than that, youhave a prolem with ef, and dont have a prob with donp. I have a prob with donp but not with ef.

We can trade postings for eternity, but since it wont change the above fact, it would be kinda pointless. and just lengten the thread with noisy and irrelevent postings.

I suggest we agree to disagree on this one.

erm its hyp and donp that have a prob, not hyp and ef.

other than that, youhave a prolem with ef, and dont have a prob with donp. I have a prob with donp but not with ef.

We can trade postings for eternity, but since it wont change the above fact, it would be kinda pointless. and just lengten the thread with noisy and irrelevent postings.

I suggest we agree to disagree on this one.

Your missing the point, this is a what if. If a problem comes up you have no idea of knowing how they react, or maybe your just taking it the wrong way becasue you kow i'm right.

Spock.... Sigh.

Let me try to make this simple.

SegV are at war with ^v^ primarially because I wouldnt let donp bully me into kicking a member without talking to the member first. as it happens that player was well within the SegV pk rules.

SegV have a non aggression pact with EF, and we frequently trade players for an hour or two.

Now if the maths isnt beyond you try doing the calculation and seing who Id prefer to rule kf.........

Now the reason Im trying to close this side topic on this thread is becays its just disrupting the signal to noise ratio on this thread, its not because you think your right and closing this side topic is my way of admitting im wrong.

We will not agree on this point, and its already beginning to smell of flame.

if you do wish to continue on this one open a thread in flames, and post its link here, and I will indulge you there.

I do class you as a friend, though we dont agree on this one, but I will not polute this thread further with you and I disagreeing on the same points posting after posting.

you think shasso isn't that much of an ass either killed me while i sat naked with all my guilds fund s tehn not returning them, until i begged my heart of for hours?

lol liar... you came into KF with full armor and serp withouth diss rings, forgetting u had 100k on you, then you waited for ten sec knowing we were fighting a few days earlier and let me kill you... and i only returned it cos ember asked, not you

as for the fighting.. like 3 or four times it was only me and shivar OR korsa and shivar against don and ego. That is two on two and they always died. Why? mainly cos ego is too big of a chicken and hesitates and cos don is too brave to give up.

When we were defending, there was more of us and we summoned because ^v^ was calling its allies also and because their summoner has 100+ ele. He came with 5 chims yesterday but they were still owned. And i wasnt helping yesterday, it was just doctor/shivar/korsakoff agains don/ego/metalkid/rogue

and it was started by that noob that wants to be tuff on ego's character, he killed Jakie (EF) and was attacking Korsakoff (EF)

Anyway, this is fun, we dont hate eachother or something so stfu cos u dont know poop

Edited by shasso

Donpedro made the war.... and on the screenshot where also fluffys from ^v^ so we killed all. and i am able to kill pedro in a 1vs1

and dont say i HAte donp cuz i dont, me and donp can get well with eachother,but not in kf :}

Edited by Satan

Donpedo and Ego kept attacking jakie and korsakoff..... then shasso summoned a fluffy at ego... he escaped with red health and then they bought there crew in kf and got owned. :D:D :lol:

Edited by hOaXeR

Spock shut up you wearnt there.... were not the only one that had summon's... first time we kiled them all they had 5 fluffy's.... second time they had 5 chims..we were also out numbered but still killed them all

Shivar, the only way you can kill don is to take attack bless, as you do. Then your attack is 100+you have advantage +5 attack,defense & criticals b/c of that race you bought. I am wondering when will come out gnome fight book.

Shivar, the only way you can kill don is to take attack bless, as you do. Then your attack is 100+you have advantage +5 attack,defense & criticals b/c of that race you bought. I am wondering when will come out gnome fight book.

I killed donp alot in 1vs1 before i was a gnome :-), and with blessing and without

and even if i use a blessing i am stil 100 attack, and def pot 95 def or so and he is 101/101 so hes stil stronger and my p/c r way lower