Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annastina

Hi. I Am Curious About A Lot Of Pms?

Hello. Yes this is my first post. Yes I am new to this game.

Anyway to the point: Since I first started playing I have been receiving PMs followed by another PM saying "Never mind. Wrong person. Sorry." At first I ignored it. But they are from several different people.

Now, I read the forums. A lot. IMO they are more up to date, accurate, and entertaining than newbie guides elsewhere on the net. So I already know a lot of your names from there as well as from walking around the world so much.

Obviously my name is similar enough to someone else's that they are making an easy mistake. Closest I have seen is Anastasia of the ELite. And I thought I read somewhere that they are not really in the game anymore, but mainly on the forums.

Anyway, if my name is causing confusion from a similarly named person, then I would rather "sewer-side" now instead of later. I know the delete command.

So if anyone knows whether there is a similar named character to mine. Existing or no longer. Or is there another explanation?

Anastasia of the ELite.

Yup that would be her.. most of use just /ana or /anas its a comond mistake to /anna and double up the "n" also there may be an other player by the name of ann and when she isnt on the /ann would atomaticaly go to the next name on the list starting with ann

/edit

oh and btw welcome to the game i hope you have alot of fun =D

Edited by Ember

Thank you Ember and I_Am_Spock. The double N typo leading to the next alphabetical character, didn't make sense then as it does now.

The reason I posted here was the people who would PM me were never online when I responded.

I am enjoying the game more than I expected. I most enjoy how fast skills increase. I can't wait to get to high levels so I can start PKing people. And I couldn't care less about their bags. People are much more interesting opponents than AI spawns. Much funner to kill from my experiences in other OMMRPGs. So I can't wait to kill people.

Oopsies. That dinna sound very good. Umm... Gotta go. Bye.

I can't wait to get to high levels so I can start PKing people.

just avoid DonPedro and some of those other hardcore PKers... and of course... those PKing guilds :ph34r: overall welcome to Eternal-Lands :(

Yeah... I saw you in game and I was like "Woah... her name looks like mine." (Assuming you're female.) I am in-game a lot still; I don't know where you heard that I wasn't. You may find me on Ethlinn as opposed to Anastasia, though. I still get on Anastasia a lot too, though.

Also, they might be trying to PM Annaroi (if that's his/her name).

Oh yeah... welcome to Eternal Lands! :D

Edited by Anastasia

Strange...never had that problem. :lol:

Welcome to EL, Annastina! (Who is probably going to soon be renamed...)

Edited by goatsgomoo

Strange...never had that problem. :lol:

Welcome to EL, Annastasia! (Who is probably going to soon be renamed...)

Annastina...

That's what I said...

This post has been edited by goatsgomoo on Jan 11 2005, 09:01 PM
That doesn't exist...