Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tumaros

Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring

Hm...Roja as galadriel...ebil >=D

Cru...I'll watch through the movie, see if there were any roles I missed, if so i'll mention them...unless you really desparately wanna be Galadriel o_O In which case roja could be teh Arwen...but that would be teh ebil, because she must end up with teh sexy aepo...er...aragorn xD

Roja...I was up at 3, 4:00 this morning starting the second-to-last chapter of teh GR8 WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~ =O omfg!!!!!!!

Regar1 as teh Witch King (big bad nazzygul =O)

As for the other nazguls...unless someone want's to be a nazgul, I'll just ad lib for them :D

Boromir = drunk and says stupid things...got it

Can I sleep now? ;)

I wanna be Arwen - i can float around a lot and heal Frodo when he's not feeling so good.

Arwen: You're not looking too good Frodo, a bit green around the edges.

Frodo: No i feel absolutely fine thank you

Arwen: Nooooo you look aweful, pleeeeeeeeaaaase let me heal you. Go on, go on, please please pleeeeeeaaase

Frodo: Look - go away I feel fine

Arwen: I've got all the essences with me, just lay down and trust me, i can give you a potion if you would rather.....i've a pink one and a blue one and.....

Frodo: Look my Mums warned me about people like you before - i'm going "mummy help me, there's this strange elf........."

if Roja is Galadriel, make Ent Celeborn..even though he only has like one line. =P make it all..Entropy style.

Adyna...LOL! I love it! :lol: Arwen the healer it is...

Haz...that goes without saying, doesn't it? :ph34r:

if Roja is Galadriel, make Ent Celeborn..even though he only has like one line. =P make it all..Entropy style.

ent gets to be treebeard, no one else can fill that unique part :ph34r:

Yeah, i'm Boromir!

Dammit, Scarr gets to kill me :ph34r:

Edited: I think 1 drunk (dragburn) is enough. I said Boromir can have a hungover, that doesn't mean that he's drunk now, but rather that he (alwais) partied too much last night and now he's dehidrated, hungry but too sick to eat anything, has a great headache (and red eyes too), and is generaly in a bad mood:

"Damn hobbits, getting me to walk this early in the morning just because they had to find that damn ring! Damn Aragorn with his much-too-shining armour that hurts my eyes!'

Edited by Paladin

Somewhat important

Bilbo: Ravenod

Elrond: rebootedrock

Galadriel: Roja

Arwen: Adyna

Lurtz (the big bad Uruk-hai chieftian Aragorn fights): Scarr/Satan

Somewhat important?

Oh no i'm not 'Somewhat important'

Do you want me to come to your home and throw potions through your window or jump out at you with my essences when you leave your house? NO? I didn't think so. I'm 'ABSOLUTELY important in the background', GOT THAT!!!!!!

J/K LOL

Edited by Adyna

Gollum...or...should I say...GoLlUm...doesn't really make that many appearances in the first lord of the rings (I'm basing it on the movie, rather than the book, since, at least, IRL, the movie-fan to book-fan ratio is, like, 100:1 :huh:

um tum if you havent allready writen most of my parts would it be possible to every once in a while have a really delayed reply? like they are talking and a question is directed at me and i am typing a really long response and by the time i finish someone just barely beat me to the answer but in much simpler langauge. as well as the 1337 being only every once in a while. :unsure: that is if you havent really writen most of what my char does.