Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alienwerkshopp

*new Member Need Help*

hey guys, i used to play this under the name "evilthings" when the game was very new. when i played people were see-through. i just downloaded the game agan so i need help.

just tell me a few thigns please :)

1. whats the first thing i should do?

2.whats the best skill for money making?

3.whats the funnest skill?

4. whats the skill most useful

5. when fighting is attack or defencemore important? (ive played games where thism matters alot)

6.do you remember me?

7.ehh.................................................

anyways im glad to join this community. i need something to do with my time so i guess ill play el :) i would play runescape but i got tired of it... (plus there economy and the community both suck) :P

The answers to your questions;

1.The first thing you should do is talk to the Tutoria NPC and do his quests. If you've done that. I would suggest killing rabbits then selling their fur and meat to get money for basic supplies.

2. The skill that makes the fastest money is alchemy. Players will always need fire essances, and they are simple to make. Manufacture takes longer, but will earn you more money in the end when you can mass produce high level armor and weapons for sale.

3.I'm unsure of what you mean by 'funnest' skill, but I've gotten a laugh when I cast the spell 'shield'.

4.It all depends on what you want to do. If you like to go around and kill things, then attack and defense are the most useful. If you want to get rich, alchemy and manufacturing are useful. There are endless possiblities with El.

5.I'm not sure of the answer to this question. Besides the straight up skills, there are other factors. Defense is agumented by toughness, matter, and reaction, not to mention the type of armor you wear. Attack is agumented by dexterity and the weapon you ar carrying.

6.I don't, but I wan't playing when the game was in that eairly a stage.

7.hmmmmmm...............

And your right, El is better than Runescape.

Evilthings...evilthings...

Rings a very distant bell...but a bell nonetheless... :)

Glad to see another returning member from the "classic" days :P

*reminisce*