Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pyderz

Created by...

Well while telling a new player what sword to save up for, I add a little tid bit of info by saying "The swords i make are extra tough." :wink: Hey i couldnt resist.

Then after that Tumaros says something about engraving swords. Then colossus gets into the convo.

All in all the idea was when you right click on a sword in your inventory to see its stats and all, to have a little bit of info at the end that said who it was made by.

Like (Portland Shop), (Pyderz), (the4thnorseman), you get the idea. :wink:

This is a very cool idea. It could be applied to many manufactured items. It might not make sense for items that are mfg'd below a certain level (i.e. Leather Gloves) but for swords, very cool.

Oh, and you would have to have a script for everyone sword unless you wanted it be a cheesy (I think, shut up im a noob).Like generic in the description, besides in RL you dunno who made junk

Killer did i say it was original? Nooo

Have i played diablo? Nooo

So how bout keep your stupid comments to yourself. If you dont have anything important to say, dont say it.

And did it occur to you that this is a game, not real life. Geeze dude is all you do insult people? :roll:

If you dont like a suggestion just say you dont like it, dont go into detail about how stupid you think it may or may not be.

hmm it might be nice in the future but i say wait until a lot more important stuff are in

yeah that would be cool to leave ur "signiture" on stuff, like if u examine an iron sword it says "Flaming 1337 Iron Sword Of Guthix That Pwns J00" even though it has completely the same stats as every other iron sword LOL

Heh  :roll:  *Pats entropies ass* thanks I don't want another Diablo clone (I am so sick of D2)

OMFG perv!...jk lol