Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragburn

more creature ideas

ok some of these most likely have been posted before but ill post them anyways.

Imps- small nuisances that are hostile and attack anyone. (not like gobbies who ignore you after all combat stats are above or at 21)they drop 1-20gc and no equips and are around lvl 10 in combat stats

Tree wariors (or other good names)- walking trees that are nonhostile and drop wood.(for manufacturing wood sheilds and staffs)

Leviathins- water creature.looks serpentine and travels around by beaches and rivers.(not on land)drops scales(new shield possibility?)

Hell Hounds-large flaming dog. drops fire essences.

Dark & Light Unicorns-no description nessecary(one white one black)black is hostile.white follows female players.drops horns and hide.

Boar with antlers (or other creative name)-nother wacky creature.drops antlers and all things boars drop

Giant Scorpions-poisonous.drops anything ent wants it to

Elementals-fire, water, earth, and wind.drops whatever essence associated with monster and possibly enchanted equips.

please tell me if these are good ideas or not and why ok?

ok i am out of ideas for now...

oh ya how could i forget uber bunnies?

Giant Scorpions-poisonous.drops anything ent wants it to

please...no...rs lol, other than that some good suggestions, cept for the unicorns. If you attack the white unicorn u should have some type of curse set upon you for some time. other than that good idea(NO SCORPIONS!!!) :oops:

lol ya...no scorpions but the other ideas are good...i wouldm like to fight a air elemental myself >.> and maybe the curse for the unicorn could lower your stats 2 a certain lvl for awhile and then come back up you know...take 20-10 lvls off for about 10-30 minutes or so :shock:

ok thanks for the input guys! believe it or not it actualy means something from older players like you 2.

So does spam. Anyways I like the elements the most. They would be good to summon also. Might add a use for fire,wind,water,and earth essences.

I love all of those ideas exept for, like the young people above, the scorpians, some good ideas there, good work, i think most of them will be in P2P rather then in the free verson, but only if ent or roja say yeeeeeesssss.

Guest Toyminator

Which is very rare, most common answers are:"I'll look over it", and "No I am busy"

Lol, I got a yes anwer once tho

I don't know how long i've been wanting elementals. Also, i would like to add golems, which could be made of various rock types, like iron or titanium, and drop the corresponding ore. Also, instead of giant scorpions there could be giant spiders or mantis'. Maybe there could be giant bees or wasps which would attack in groups thanks to the new fighting system.

why giant animals at all? and why do people keep saying they want golems? we already have 1 type of creature made of rock... the gargoyle.

Actually, i was thinking of golems as a unique creature, nothing like gargs. First, there would be different golems for each rock. So there could be quartz, sulfer, iron, silver, and the all-powerful titanium golem. When you kill them, they drop that rock. Also, when they go to sleep, they look like a pile of ore. However, try to harvest it and they attack. And trust me, when you run into a titanium golem, you'll be wishing it was a gargoyle.

lol ska...if i knew about models and such...i would make the dragons myself...but im not that skilled of a programmer :o lol :D

<allready gave up on dragons being implemented... allthough if i had any idea how to make models and skins and crap i would just make it myself and client side implement it for cyclopses