Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WiseDwarf

Night Vision Goggles

Eehh, you could try to put the lights out and the curtains closed - no shimmering in your screen = better visibility = no need for NVG.

Or you could just adjust your screen's brightness... (there's another topic about this btw)

It also seems very dependant on the type of comp you have, I personally can see the difference between day and night, but it never gets annoying or too dark to see anything. I've heard of systems where day and night were the same, and systems where day and night differ so much that day is almost blinding, while night is just plain black...

I think im somewhere in the middle of these.....my day time is perfect, but at night time i cant see a darn thing...ive been killeed by gobs so many times because of it.

I think im somewhere in the middle of these.....my day time is perfect, but at night time i cant see a darn thing...ive been killeed by gobs so many times because of it.

all you gotta do is turn your brightness up, nighttime should not be that dark but it seems a lot of players have their brightness low cause this is a common problem. easily fixed tho :D