Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lord_pain

Wolf Pack. Wp

me and my friends left gard cuz of internal problems and we need help to make a new guild please pm me (in-game) to help us get atleast 30k to build the guild we are calling "wolf pack"

P.S: if you don't like the name please don't say on this topic nor reply i don't need negative feed back me and my friends hav had a really hard time from the guild "guadians".

if you decide to help us but others are nagging you and annoying you E.C.T

just ignore them if they say that im not good enough for you to help me, if they say that its called them being stuck up no offense if they are ur friends i hope you won't take it the wronge way. and wolf pack is to help players who are having a hard time from other's and for others who just want to join a guild/clan, after we hav finished making wolf pack we will keep the clan for helping players raise there skills until they can join the guild or another guild, there's a few required perks that are most needed in this guild/clan, if u want to reach our guild home on the game i should suggest you try getting the perks

the requirements will be told if you can spare some time to help and to raise funds for this guild/clan.

the web site issn't fancy bu will be shown when the guild is made,once we get 30k i'll train the hardest skill to lvl 40 then you may join the guild with a rank of 16 thats my promise

since that stupid raise in the price for making guilds we'll need to raise atleast 50k now,sorry but we might not need a whole heap of cash we hav got 13k atleast so we need 47k more to go

Topic split to remove needless spam/and/or/flaming

GoodLuck with your guild

Emby

since that stupid raise in the price for making guilds we'll need to raise atleast 50k now,sorry but we might not need a whole heap of cash we hav got 13k atleast so we need 47k more to go

uhm....50-13=37? ....

i hav found a more cooler game that i'll be playin instead of this i'll tell 2 players that i trust what game it is so they can download it and join me.

plus u can get prperly married on the game(onley a man & women can not 2 guys nor 2 girls can)

Edited by lord_pain

i hav found a more cooler game that i'll be playin instead of this i'll tell 2 players that i trust what game it is so they can download it and join me.

plus u can get prperly married on the game(onley a man & women can not 2 guys nor 2 girls can)

So you're against gay marriages?