Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PsychoticKiller

New Harvesting System

This really sucks. It took me almost 15 minutes to get 50 silver. AND I was at level 29 harvesting. Harvesting was fine the way it was before. Doing it automatically at different speeds makes it A LOT tougher. There's 3 things that make a game bad or dumb. Assholish or abusive moderators, being too easy or BEING TOO HARD!!!!! This definately takes too long. ;)

well i haven't harvested enough to see if its slow,i think its a good feature but if it turns out to be slow like what you and LV said then im against it,i was doing fine with my auto mouse clicking program

Guys you are Missing the bigger picture... this update is not here to make your life easier but to improuve the game and it does so in 2 ways:

1) the "you failed to harvest.... blah blah" etc messages were taking too much of the server's bandwith (or so my understanding is).

2) It improuves the economy. The most valuable and limited resource in the Game is TIME. you have an infinate amount of ores and minerals, but you don't have an infinate amount of time. For that reason making harvesting take more time less products will be hitting the marker and obviously prices will go up.

I believe it is an excellent update.... and a very good idea.

yea but i can't play the game for over 30 mins or my computer will crash so this autoharvest and praticly screwed me

i think we need to hav a solution on how to avoid players dying while they are harvesting

we should hav an update that will let all players keep all items if they die while harvesting,and onley lose items if they fight in pk maps or fighting monsters and or animals and die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and we should speed up auto harvester,not auto clicker =)

Ok I am writing about the New Update on the Auto Harvester It is a great Idea to have one in the game it gives everyone a fiar chance to use a Micro But the way it is used is the wrong way for a Micro.. A Micro is used to collect more of the item you are getting at a faster rate, there are many complaints about this New Update witch people do have a point too, here are the example's

1. Take's longer to get the item you are harvesting( i can collect more of the items faster bye clicking the mouse.)

2. You can not see the progress you are doing. (some people like's to see how much that gross and how much that thay fail)

3. everyone is complaining about it. ( eather make changes to the Auto Harvester where it is easyer to get more none failing and more of what you are harvesting)

4. keep the harvester and add what I have in ( )'s and only have the Auto Harvester working that way during your time on getting harvest experance points when your harvest experance time is up you dont get as much as you did when you are in you harvest experance time.

5. please shair your idea's

i think mine and jospin's ideas should help outplayers in the game

CONGRATZ JOSPIN FOR A GREAT IDEA

This changes only benefit high lvl chars.. now you need 2 life time to get enought lvl to make something.. and 100K FE to make 2 tit longs.

Edited by lpm

Like Buuhan said, not everyone sits in front of thier computer 24/7 and plays games. Some people have lives that involve making money in the real life, not the fake life. AND ALSO, increasing prices in the economy isn't going to help or hurt the game. It'll make it harder for n00bs, but that's it. It isn't like this games economy is competing with another country or something...... And nobody better give me that line "Well if you don't like it, don't play the game." That is the gayest thing anyone can say. ;)