Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tripp9

Need Help Quickly

I need to post a screenshot that is the funniest thing I've seen since playing. But I don't know how.

Please, tell me quickly before the thread is moved. Thanks

I need to post a screenshot that is the funniest thing I've seen since playing. But I don't know how.

Please, tell me quickly before the thread is moved. Thanks

It is slighty abusive. Screenshot is not so urgent thing, also, if you want fast help pay for it. <_<

Regards.

I figure, just let him post the screenshot here. Saves me the trouble of moving it to Help Me - since there's already a post there that you've dealt with, Plat. If it's really that great, then people would want to comment about it anyway, and it'll turn from a help thread to a general topic.

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna

*sigh* It start looking like market channel: Oh mommy there is no one on ch. 1...How do I eat?

I do #jc 1 --> Like three NH and 15 other people. RaWr.

comp.os.linux: Oh there is no one on comp.os.windows...so how I find my start button? :P

Regards.

Go to www.imageshack.us to host images from your computer. It will generate the URL with tags to post a link, a linked thumbnail, and the image in HTML and PHP(What the forums use). It's so easy! And you don't have to sign up! It's free! You can host jpegs, gifs, avis, pngs... up to 1024 kb!