Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragburn

land expansion

does any of this sound like a good idea?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. does any of this sound like a good idea?

• yes
    • no

it would be neat if there was like a chinese or japanese island.this would allow for diff types of armor and weapons. plus gods kinda like buddah or somthin like that.and there can be another quest so you can understand all the other npcs on the island.

The regular weapons/armor could be used there, but at some penalty. Same if the culture-specific gear were used else where. Guessing this would be hard to program. Might be nice to buy sushi for Bakart from Reca :wink:

This would be so hard to implement probably. And why oriental style? There are tons of other cultural styles you could adopt in this game.

I was thinking of something similar. However, I was thinking of it more for putting in unique animals. Let's face it, all of the animals currently in the game are generic ones found all over the world. I was thinking about having something like a jungle with animals you might see in the amazon. Who doesn't want to kill a spider monkey? Or even a prehistoric map with dinosaurs (I'd love to see a T-rex but I know about the problems associated with it.) And make more creatures specific to the desert.

I DID IT AGAIN!

I just, not even five minutes ago, voted on the poll about the evil castle, bringing the results up to a 50/50 split. I vote here, and I DID IT AGAIN! 50/50! Man...I have a way with these things o.O