Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Beer.

Beer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Beer?

• Yes.
    • No.

Well 007 considering that I was in this game accused for almost everything including being insane,

macroing, muling etc. you should underestand why I got defensive.

Regards.

lol i understand... hell if i was in your position i would've quit a million times.. but i sure do enjoy a good ol' forum debate xD

Not at all.

And 007, by "knew that forbidden thing is tempting" she just means that if you say to kids "never ever do that", one thing is certain: They WILL do it. If it's forbidden, it must be fun.

Not at all.

And 007, by "knew that forbidden thing is tempting" she just means that if you say to kids "never ever do that", one thing is certain: They WILL do it. If it's forbidden, it must be fun.

reminds me of adam and eve kinda :huh:

Not at all.

reminds me of adam and eve kinda :huh:

and michael jackson

zing

Three methods to get something done:

1. Pay someone to do it for you.

2. Do it yourself.

3. Forbidd your kidds doing this.

Regards.

if i was told "whatever you do dont clean the toilet" i wouldent clean it.. now maybe if i was like 10 maybe tops id fall for it

alchohaul taints thy soul. quit now. no really why would you need to get drunk off your ass seriusly? how does it help you? obviusly it doesent

Who said u had to get drunk? Just enjoy it in small amounts at a time, dont hurry it. Make it last the whole night.........so you can end up sleeping till the next night :huh:

Also you Daxon maybe don't remember but when you was creating a char on EL old times you was

going to Reca in the tavern and she was suggesting you drinks, including wine, ale and mead and asked

which one you want to drink for welcome.

That's STORYLINE. You've also got trolls shorter than you (a mythical troll is supposed to be a lumbering giant), an NPC who can predict your name because it's above your head, and you've got a Chimeran Wolf (bad enough it's a Chimera, which is a snake, dragon, lion, and something else, but now it's also wolf?) You have a rabbit that can wreck mass havok on strong people, bones on the ground that insult you when you walk by, good god, the game is bedridden with mystery and strange things. You think an NPC offering mead/ale/wine is an exception? All characters created in this game do look like they're atleast 21 in human years, so why not offer a 21 year old alcohol? Sheesh teh banned 0n3na, common sense.

Daxon, grab your fish and go back to your cave ok? ;-)

Regards.

Not at all.

My late parents told me never to smoke. And I don't. They even left a cigarette pack sitting in our old house's living room just to see if I would -- never did. It's not always a certainty, and I'm glad I didn't do it: I'd be nowhere as healthy as I am now.

Daxon, grab your fish and go back to your cave ok? ;-)

Regards.

On the contrary, you should grab some larvae, shrimp, beetles, etc, and head back to your home, teh banned 0n3pus. :huh:

Mmm I love shrimps. It tastes good with beer.

Regards.

Mmm I love shrimps. It tastes good with beer.

Regards.

Raw shrimp and beer? :wub:

You also forgot the beetles and larvae! And can't forget them tasty worms, good god! :rolleyes:

Heh, of course I love beer =) I think that at least some of my guildmates would say that I love it too much =)

We have a local brewery just 30 km from here, and it's simply magificent. It only makes 3 types of beer (classic, dark and stout) but it's awesome - the only problem is the price.

Personally I prefer the darker beers and the stouts - my favorite is from the local brewery but i doubt that many people has tasted that one (Bornholmerbryg Guld) :rolleyes: Second to that, Guiness is great, and so is Kilkenny =)

But when that's said, I'm always open to new beers, as long as you're giving ;-)

eh i think its a horrible thing to be encouraging alcoholic consumption in such an environment... half, if not more, of the people who play this game are under the drinking age, and this kind of 'peer pressure' makes be mad

thats right i said 'be'

:rolleyes:  :P  :wub:

007 you posted like our modern youth would be saint and innocent. But I can guarantee you that 14 y.o.

kid knows about alcohol, drugs and sex more than not one of us. And I am not encouraging anyone.

I simply said I like beer and I wanted to see if others likes it too.

Regards.

What is sex?

I think you were closed by your parents in the basement or you are trolling. ;-)

Anyway I feel when I'd start explaining I'd get my posting permission suddenly took off so I will

recommend you www.google.com.

Regards.

I think you were closed by your parents in the basement or you are trolling. ;-)

Speaking of trolling, that's what you're doing now on these forums yes? :rolleyes:

Eek! My virgin eyes! You've corrupted my poor, innocent mind; I'm telling my mommy on you.

If you soul is so dirty can I have it? I could re-sell it preety well so I will have cash for more beer...

Regards.

Statement * Having read 007 and Anastasia's posts, I hereby would like to daclare, that kid holding pint of Guiness on the pic linked to my previous post is well over drinking age - so help me God and brewery of Guiness! * /Statement :rolleyes:

I got really smashed this weekend and it was fun ;D I was hanging out with 2 girls :D Beer is cool

Heineken, Corona, and lots of shots and mixed drinks (Leg Spreaders, etc.) were on my menu this weekend. I'll be doing it next weekend so see ya then :lol:

I don't drink often, but yeah, beer is cool

beer is dear, but liquer is quicker....eh, screw it, if it has alcohol in it, and wont make me go blind, i'll drink it ;):unsure: