Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Polished Diamonds.

Okay...I suggest decreasing count of gem sander needed to polish diamond or increase exp which comes

from polished diamond. Why?

Let's say I have 3 gemsanders...I can earn 3x60 exp while polishing 3 sapphires and only 65 exp while

polishing diamonds - so polishing diamonds is useless for exp and also it is useless as material because:

Since diamond cost 3 times to make than any other gem and votd/naralik ring cannot be sold for more

than 100 gc because shop price is 150 gc and everyone refuses buying votd rings for more it is no

profit from making votd and naralik rings considering that they are 3 times more expensive to make

and gives low exp - so no one is making votd and naralik rings and people say diamond is something

what you harvest and drop (harvest for exp). Since VOTD and Naralik rings are harder to make it should

be available on higher level and give more exp - it should be right between dp and damage rings.

Conclusion:

- Decrease gem sander count to 2.

- Increase exp which comes from one polished diamond.

- Increase level and exp from VOTD and Naralik rings.

Then these rings will be worth to make, currently no one is polishing diamonds and no one is making

these rings.

Regards.

Harvy

Diamond B[uy]: 3gc S[ell]: 30gc

Silver B: 1gc S: 10gc

Flower Shop

White Asiatic Lily B: .33gc S: 4gc

Air Essence = 1 silver [1gc] + 1 diamond [3gc] + 1 white asiatic lily [0.33gc] (+3 food* [0.1gc]) -> 25 exp and AE [4.43gc]

*where food is vegetables (gives 15 food can be sold for .5gc)

and now...

Magic Shop

Air Essence B: 3.34gc S: 10

Oooops ?! 1.09gc is missing :D would be economically irrational (You can sell ingredients for more money than processed product <_< ) unless Magic Shop owner is power gamer :D who wanna get exp by making ess's himself and value exp gain 1exp = 0.0436gc :)

No one makes air essences because it is not used for anything. Anyway ring is ready product, useful one

but because I have wrote above not worth to make.

Regards.

My point is : "there are many items valued wrongly... "

they should be found and redo. As to air essences, it is time now when they're not used much to patch things here - it would be worse to do it when the magic system is implemented and essences be in greater use ( then changing the price by 1.09gc could piss off someone who sold 25k of them cheaper :D )