Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dorplein

Food

My idea is that if your food goes below 0 your Health and maybe Mana start decreasing. I know it would suck a bit but it would be much more realistic.

My idea is that if your food goes below 0 your Health and maybe Mana start decreasing. I know it would suck a bit but it would be much more realistic.

i don't think so

that'd mean you walk off to answer the phone/door/read/do other stuff, walk back and just cos you forgot your char for over whatever minutes your health bar is you find you died :ph34r:

yah then u have to buy PS cloak and i already got power hungry -.- ;-p

not nessecery a bad idea but prehaps a negative perk wich allows this to heppen for a few additional pp :-P[edt] and hp only decreses by 50% and manna 50%

this one could in fact work. nasty in combo with powerhungry tho. problem is that the power saveing perk would nullify it :( so maybe have it give as many pp as power saveing costs...

and i take it that when he said decreases by 50% it means to say that it will take them down to 50% of full over time (1 or more point pr tick, depending on power hungry or not) and make all kinds of healing stop it at 50% until you get food into positive again...

yea so it dont decrease past 50% this way if you want to heal your self as well and gain magic exp you can starve your self and heal lol sick but true...better than random ammount you may lose on hard fight etc yea ill have one of those

u also can use heal onyaself when u are full HP u dont get any HP but stil get exp anyways

that would work for me also lol as the other day i was trying to gain magic exp

with remote heal and i was at beam [iP] healing and xsanti came and dicided thats what he was doing as well and if he got to the guy b4 me i would lose 1 magic ess 1 health ess 8 manna and no point s wich is a bugga when some one just nips u at the post ... i moved to gob cave and also tryed healing in there and guess who come ,,, lol anyways lost him now :-D