Eternal Lands Official Forums
vartican

Anime Ftp

ok....*deep breath*

after the past couple of months ive had some personal problems so havent really had time to keep the ftp running...now im back to normal so guess what....

FTP SERVER ONLINE

incase you forgot(or are too lazy to go back to the first post :huh: )

ftp://user:user@xsanime.myftp.org

"THis document contains no data"

IE dosne't like FTP...it sometiems works and it sometimes does (most of the times it dosen't for me).

Just log in as anoymouse or however you spell that using your favorite FTP program :huh:

It works fine for me...now back to watching Love Hina...

Your in luck, there is a FTP plugin for firefox that you can use...I perfer using other software, but the plugin for firefox is pretty cool...look it up :huh:

Anyways, about 6 hours ago i did have a time out connecting so maybe it is down...i'm getting to bed thou now so i dont' have time to test it (yes i'm too lazy to clikc a link lol)

yah vart cant keep the server up 24/7 some times it goes down

Just mostly when i am on it

btw look up a program called Anti-Leech its a dl that works with firefox (what i use) it suports resume if you lose conection one of my all time highly annoying habbits of my puter or varts server if your me trying to get something from the server

**I just thing Vart secretly sits there watching and when he sees someone has gotten 30% or more of somthing he cuts them OFF then laughs manicly**

well it was kinda my fault i havent used it in ages so ive had to set it up again lol

anyways it will be back up in (roughly) 2 hours once this series is finished downloading

o btw next person i catch using a download accelerator will be smited :lol:

well the easiest way is to watch the screen on the server get spammed with 'failed to connect,too many connections from ip' messages then your comp kind of freezes <_<

that or they have about 5 connections to the same file and eat up almost all of your upload bandwith

Please, PLEASE don't use antileech! I dont know but it will never work for me (the windows plugin in IE and firefox never works and I can never get the Java plugin working in Linux)...there must be an alternative...also it would be realy nice if it was serverside totaly int eh background (i have seen systems like this before, if someone opens up too many connections they get banned for like 2 hours or something).

That would espeicaly be great for me considering I did a registry hack that automticaly openss multiple connections when donwloading antying (eithe ra webpage or file)...but I have my download acceletator set to just use one connection (so it realy isen't acerating, but I like it being able to download somethign then automaticaly go to soemthign else :P).

Anyways...AntiLeech baaaadd...LOL.

...but I have my download acceletator set to just use one connection (so it realy isen't acerating, but I like it being able to download somethign then automaticaly go to soemthign else :P).

Firefox download manager. 1.7 rocks.

google for bsplayer and use that :D

and speeding up the download time....i guess you'll have to wait til embys done she got on first so she's getting most of the bandwith

Don't worry, I bring all my downloads for servers which i know may be getting large loads into my download acerlater (which ocne again I have set to use only one connection so it realy isent). You may catch me using mutliple connections for a secound (because of the hack i have which works with firefox even :D) just to find the comfplete URL so i can copy and past it into my download manager.

What about uploading stuff, are we allowed too?

EDIT: Yeah, don't use download accerlators...it realy does hurt the server <_<

You know what, I may just start my own server with all my anime just for EL and i woudl run it whiel i'm at school so my mom gets a slow conenction to the internet for all the times she tried to kick me off! Ma ha ha ha ha(yes ic oudl go on my laptop...but...i like this chair...it's so nice...<_< ...**chairs backend falls off again...eeek...yes that realy does happen...lol*

Edited by chatterbug89

ok, i'll have lots of stuff to upload...but i'm currently downloading tons of stuff so now is a bad time...so maybe in a few weeks.

If i get that old computer that I was suspe to get like 4 months ago thou i'll just set up my own server running good ol' slackware. :D

dont worry about me i brake off so damn much and i was only the first on cus i cheat.. =) but i got my bleach so i am happy thanks vart tart

hmm...im kinda pissed off :)

i just sat and watched 2 seasons of a bloody good anime....and the way it ended was just so...messed up <_<

anyways server will be up all day :D

it went down sometime this night...about 4 0 click...because i had my download manager to download ten epeioses of nurato starting at 2 (each epeiosde takes about a half hour...) and then to download all the Hand maid may epeisodes but the server is down :) Oh well, i'll try again later.

ok just wanna update whats on the server atm ;)

hand maid may

mahoromatic seasons 1 and 2

onegai twins (will be up in a few hours once im finished watching it :P )

bleach 11 and 12

misc naruto eps (from #90 onwards i think)

i'll add a couple more full series during the week