Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vgame

Beginer's Cave In Ip

Of course I could be helpful and point out the error of your ways and try to assist you in modifying your suggestion to something more reasonable. But that just wouldn't be me.

1) Dynamic IP - some players have IP addresses that float around and are different each time they log in.

2) Multiple players - there could be multiple players from the same IP address. eg. a cyber cafe with static IP.

There are more reasons than this, of course, but just to give an example...

-Lyn-

Hm well.. theres Got to be a way to keep them from creating Newbie players just to get to the accounts. besides the larger and much stronger levled monsters...

maby...

possibly...

there can be a large boss at the end of the cave so by the time they get there and get thier butts beaten by the boss, they'd think it wouldn't be worth it having to levle up more just to get to the serp sword/treasure?

Uhm Snow Dew :

ITS WAY too much work to bann all multiple chars and keep the ip's low, ur suggestions bring alot of trouble with them .

Otr do u just want a serp? :)

It's ben discussed piwi and my thoughts have ben turned down. So it's best just to drop it.

And for your information I have a higher overall than you think so how the hell would I be able to get to it anyways? Unless they dis-allow my idea about adding a limit to the overall where any high overall levled player can just walk in there and walk out with the serp sword not giving others a chance to get it.

The whole purpos of the cave would be to help the newbies levle up and possibly get somthing out of it. even if they don't get the serp sword, they still would have their EXP from battling the monsters IN the cave.

I say we fill the cave with rats and bats then make lower levles that has spiders and rats and bats. then lower rats, bats, and some imps. make it more of a Newbie quest so the one to get to the very end of the cave gets a rare item like a serp sword or maby a tit chain mail. And also make it so only overal levle 1-10 can go through the cave. the lower down, the harder the monsters get. XD

:ph34r: my idea  :P

Hey Snow Dew have a couple problems with this.....

(1) No friggin tit serps for newb quests....

(2) These monsters will probbly be like deer so FYI nothing too special is gonna come from them...

(3) WTF? Digimon R Dead just like Pokemon

(Leone)

1. put somthing else in instead.

2. It's a possibility that they might make more monster since they are in the future anyways so, it won't be just deers.

3. In your opinion but Digimon still lives in the hearts of true fans. So don't start anything with me over the subject, you'll end up in a flame-war that you will just lose.

So don't start anything with me over the subject, you'll end up in a flame-war that you will just lose.

Ya! Cause people are always winning and losing great FLAME WARS on the Internet! Oh, the excitement!

Snow Dew, you're my hero!

And you sound really cool.

I want to be your bestest friend.

There is no excitement in flame wars. just people who wish to start them.

and for the record, I wasn't trying to sound cool. I was making a point. The difference between the two are obvious.

But, if you wish to make yourself look stupid then by all means, feel free to.

Ok guys now its time to get back on topic... this is after all a post about putting a cave in IP no newb quests or nething else nemore crappy posting and i guess ill figure out what that 'Report' button is used for :rolleyes:

(Leone)