Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Auto Pick up

Well its kinda annoying to always pick stuff up. So figure there could be an auto pick-up option. Say you want meat only (Not bones or anything) you could click the Pick up option and place a check next to meat. This would save you from doing the same boring task over and over.

*This needs to be moved to suggestions(thought I was in suggy)*

I vote no, but it is a good idea. I think ent just wants us to suffer! *Puts another bandaid oh his clicking finger* :twisted: :twisted:

Hehe, make a bot =P. What you just described sounds just like one, you go to the text editor or whatever screen the programmer made for you to check stuff off, type 0 or 1 or check stuff off then save go back and ta da, your bot trainer works =D.

O.o simple actually.

That makes no sense, this is a suggestion concerning EL is should of died in Suggestions area...

while the idea itself isnt that bad i see the list growing as new stuff is added into the game :D

how hard is it to click the bag, select maybe 50 in the blue squares and click all the items you want? it should have allmost the same effect with some more clicks :D