Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shasso

dreamz

I was protectin a house from an cyc/troll/ogre/doom monsters invasion with my rocket launher and all was going well till i ran out of rockets. Only one cyclops was left alive. I had my helicopter chaingun with some ammo and a magnum with some bullets left and i hid in a corner of one room and waited for teh cyc. He came, i opened fire and wasted all bullets on him but he kept coming. He was all over me, i was franticly eating aspirins and spraying myself with some spray ot heal and at the same time poking cyc in his eyes (two eyes, but im 100% sure it was a cyc =). He was so ugly.. Then i dont know what happened next, i think i killed him.

Lucky i am (was) high levels

My dream....

Well i got over the fact that Ember kicked me and i decided to stop calling her t3h 3v1|. Also I leveled up high enough to start killing small gargs... and i finished reading garg fighting... then i was happy.. well time to play EL and actually do it :D

NOOOOOO teh system is down!!! :D:cry::cry::cry::cry:

My dream....

Well i got over the fact that Ember kicked me and i decided to stop calling her t3h 3v1|. Also I leveled up high enough to start killing small gargs... and i finished reading garg fighting... then i was happy.. well time to play EL and actually do it :D

NOOOOOO teh system is down!!! :)  :)  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

weird but i had a dream were i was kicking goat for calling me t3h 3v1l

i had a dream i was running down this hallway and it was turning right slightly and like 5 dogs were chasing me and there was like toches on the wall and then after a while of running i triped and they started tearing at my fleash and chewing on my bones..

*end dream*

(yeah that was a wierd one maby alitle satanic...)

and i woke up and was alitle bitch scared then i realized i had school so i was like sad and then like i forgot what happend

well true story