Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
psihokiller4

forum suggestion for better suggestions

how about adding " Radu priority list " in development

so that he would show witch are first things he's working on and at suggestions we would make better ideas about his priority and not at something that's at his bottom priority and we think hard about that idea and all that energy go to waste

so if more brains work on 1 thing better ideas better solutions may apear

and maybe but not sure more people would be more pleased to play game as they would know where's game development going

he doesn't need to set 100 priorities but let say around 3 - 10 I think that's more tahn people can handle

what do you guys think?

would that change anything?

would that improve anything?

would people like radu more?

EDIT:

it's nothing about coding just ideas

Edited by psihokiller4

how about adding " Radu priority list " in development

so that he would show witch are first things he's working on and at suggestions we would make better ideas about his priority and not at something that's at his bottom priority and we think hard about that idea and all that energy go to waste

so if more brains work on 1 thing better ideas better solutions may apear

and maybe but not sure more people would be more pleased to play game as they would know where's game development going

he doesn't need to set 100 priorities but let say around 3 - 10 I think that's more tahn people can handle

what do you guys think?

would that change anything?

would that improve anything?

would people like radu more?

Like any software project, there's usually no shortage of dev ideas from users. What is almost invariably in shortage are the ppl able and willing to code code, test and implement those ideas. Yup, the server-side code is all closed-source and only available to the game's operator, but not all ideas require server coding. Quite a lot can be achieved simply through the client-side, which is open-source and can therefore be *hacked* by anyone who fancies a go. Hence, its not so much a matter of prioritising radu, more one of encouraging others in the community to get involved in turning ideas into code.

Yup, not everyone knows how to code and, yup, not everyone wants to (especially in 'C'). However, there's still lots of ways that ppl can help and encourage those that do, eg :

a ) Offer an incentive to a coders to turn an idea into reality (just as with guild maps).

b ) Recruit guild members who know how are able to code and develop ideas as guild projects.

c ) Bite the bullet and learn to program.

Edited by themuntdregger

I didn't think about coding but more about ideas

so that we'd know what he's focused more and that our ideas would be focused more at that part of ideas

coding is his turn

but ideas COULD be our side

let say idea about how invance could work out for people cannot help hackers a bit and there's nothing about coding everything in words and nothing in coding

I hope you understand what I mean