Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norad

Windows 7 (64-Bit) trouble

Hi my ingame name is Norad I have resenly aquired a newer computer I have a dell inspiron 531 with windows 7 64-bit installed on it. The problem is that El isnt being displayed correctly. I have updated the video diver to the newest driver and also have installed the monitor driver. which neither have helped if u have any suggestions or know whats causing the problem plz write back thanks

Can you be more specific?  What do you mean it's not being displayed properly.  If your character looks strange, it might be the animation program (Ctrl+O>Adv Video.)  If the ground, trees, etc. look strange, it might be shadows (Ctrl+O>Details) or shadow mapping (Ctrl+O>Adv Video.) If you mean simply that the resolution or size of the window is incorrect, then close EL & edit the contents of your \my documents\eternal lands\main\el.ini file to change the video mode & restart EL (changing resolution or toggling between full-screen & window mode  from the options dialog within the client often crashes the client in Windows.)

Thanks for the reply My character was dissapeared and couldnt see any creatures problem solved when I unchecked the animations in the options tab tanks all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this