Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tokie

The Mind Eraser

A cleaver way to perm. erase stats and all,and re-set character back to n44b - n44b on I.P.

Would work for every Char. weather n44b mistake making new character, or a best buy w/crappy perks.

Stop Main from being saturated with lost or long forgotton test characters,et.cetra which should lessen the load on the Main in the first place. It's a Win-Win all the way around. ImO only...

..a NaStY looking Creature / Mob standing on the WS docks waiting to devour your worthless Stats and soul...

...idk, it's just a thought.

Tokie

If i got you right, you're speaking of the functionality that used to be provided by the #killme yes command. That one was deactivated for reasons unknown to me, but most probably because of being abused. Whatever the reason was, it's probably valid for the mindeater as well.

There is a script that radu runs at his discretion to delete unused characters that fall within some set of criteria that can be described as "unplayed" and "unleveled."

Could you use spell check/etc on your posts before you post it please? It seems to happen with every post you make so I'm fairly certain it's more than a typo.

Either way, why would you want to do this rather than a reset to readjust attributes and nexuses?