Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
funkle

Do accounts expire

So I tried to login with my old account but the game said it didn't exist. Do game accounts expire after a certain period of time? My forum account logged in just fine. Thanks.

The above post is the only one I found on this topic. I believe I played the game within the last 6-8 months. Could dmy account have been deleted? I believe my username was "funkle" as is my forum username(which works)

At major updates inactive and unleveled accounts get purged. However, in my chatlog since last June I do not see that name ever occuring. If you still play the same computer, check in 'My Documents/Eternal Lands/Main' for a file called 'counters_falke.dat', if that exists, then your char existed. Either way, yo should be able to recreate the char if you wish.

I hope this helps,

Mixi

Unfortunately I have restored my comouter since then, so I have no record of when I did play. I did a fresh install of the game tonight. I am almost positive the "funkle" was my username. When I try to log in it sayd that name does not exist. I tried all other possible names I would use with same results. It could have been as much as a year ago

I also played on my laptop and found my character name on it. I was mistaken. Thank you for the help.

Edited by funkle

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this