Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mercie

MAGE

The Mages of the Golden Emerald, a sacred order which guards the ancient talisman of the ancients, a magical relic with powers far beyond that of which any mortal can control; it is the gem of Unolas, the gem of Selain, the gem of any god who patrons the magical arts. We are a group of people who work together, who strive to master the various arts of magic: alchemy, crafting, summoning, potioning, magic, etc. Anyone who works in any skill with zeal and steadiness is welcome. We are a group of people who also upheld the sacred rules of kindess and honor in this land of Draia. We like to work together to grow in the game; protect our order; to have a bond with each other, similar to that of a family; to gain knowledge of this universe; and to help the other peoples of this world; we also enjoy doing events to help ourselves and the guild grow. If you wish to join, you must contact an Arch-Mage (Love42, Mercie, Demon_Mage, Vidius, or Adam_Smith) or contact any person bearing the seal of MAGE. If you fit in with the guild, then you can call MAGE your home. Farewell, and may we see you in the order.

P.S. Please contact us ingame via PM or '/gossip tell <playername> <message>'. You can also post on our forums, http://mage.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Edited by Mercie

Oh, and we do allow PK, as long as it is honorable :medieval: This includes returning death bags, not attacking innocent people, etc. No BRoD or BoD. You can kill using any method you want in ND areas (Though of course no BRoD or BoD)

Hmm, well I guess they aren't as destructive and offensive as a BRoD, though I have seen people take offense to a BoD as well; and I would rather avoid that.

Edited by Mercie