Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nakhimov

Auctioning 1000Pickaxes

I'm sorry to interject, however I have several issues with your practice of bumping up the thread through announcing the current winning bid.

The first and foremost concern of mine is that your post serves no purpose other than to create more publicity to your thread. However, I am sure that most, if not all of the Eternal Lands community can and have seen who is the highest bidder. If you wish to make it more clear, perhaps you could edit it into the top of the thread so an interested customer may check there without scrolling through several posts and potentially several pages of posts.

My second concern is that it clutters up my thread listing. When I think a thread has a new post and I go to view this new post I would like to see something new, rather than the announcement that a person's bid is higher than the previous bid and therefore the winning bid, which I could already deduce myself.

My hopes of this post is to provide a better and clearer marketing experience for the rest of the community.

Thank you for your time and I hope that I have not offended you with my opinions.

With this, I leave off with the question, how long did it take to haul 1000 pickaxes from the npc to storage?