Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NotaBot(tm).

Hi, I hope this is the correct place...

I played this (fantastic!) game for a number of years but, due to updates (and crap PC) had to go to another (not so good) game.

I'll be coming back to this one as soon as I get a new pc/driver updates.

And can't wait, too be honest as I've missed...EVERYTHING! about E/L...Oh! the dreams I've had...

But, and here's the point of the post.

On another game someone has been fishing for my details for E/L. Password, etc.

Now, I've been canny and not given anything away. But they have access (through the 'net) to my email address and I want to make sure that no one will be able to send a request (with my address) and say they are me and get access to my account.

It's obviously active as I got on the forum.

So, what I'm asking is for you to check the IP address before even thinking of passing out my details. My PC has not changed so my IP address will be the same as always.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but they seemed a bit TOO! interested in my ingame details for my comfort.

Thank you.

P.s....you have the BEST! game out there. I dream of the years I spent on here and feel a bit dirty for the time spent elsewhere.

P.p.s...anyone on here from Situ? That was the guild I was in. I'd be glad to here from you (Ag', etc) email me and chat about changes to get me bck up to speed before my return.

Col.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this