Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fred_penner

Add more Wraiths

I think the responisibilities of the wraith should be distributed among other wraiths. Make them like a race of beings in the Land who can bestow perks and attributes among worthy players. Dot a few of them around the continent and let each do something different, or maybe move around on their own (slowly).

We could have a perk wraith on some map far from Isla Prima. This would make it slightly less available to noobs, helping them avoid taking perks they may not have understoond. The attribute wriath could stay on IP, for new players to level up with those first quick pick points.

There could also be a wriath that gives out knowledge. For example, trade 5 pick points for instantly gaining the knowledge of titanium mining. This creates multiple ways for players to gain knowledge, not just the single method there is now. There should always be multiple ways to do things.

Sounds like a good idea. And we could have a Wraith that is kinda like Joker that stays in one spot and when you find him instead of getting some random free item, you could pick a perk or attribute for free and then moves as soon as you get it.

Attribute, maybe. Perks would be a bit too much, I think...especially if the spawns get known eventually.

Attribute, maybe. Perks would be a bit too much, I think...especially if the spawns get known eventually.

oh yeah good point. i could just imagine somebody with 20pp getting all positive perks for free and then going to the IP wraith and getting a bunch of attributes with pp he would have spent on the perks.

goat...were you ever witness to the first version of joker? vartican found out all the spawn spots and joker gave out tit serps...so he dominated.