Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
goatsgomoo

Digital clock?

could you have a digital clock right above, below, or in the analog clock? I'm tired of clicking over and over again to see if i can harvest yet.

umm how old are you? if ur like 40 and dont know how to tell time ill kill you but if ur young use this one so youll learn how to tell time

I Think what he means is that, when the new our is ALMOST starting, he cannot see EXACTLY when it will start if dont click the clock...

Stick it in the HUD...sounds easy. (Once I get everything working).

could you have a digital clock right above, below, or in the analog clock? I'm tired of clicking over and over again to see if i can harvest yet.

Im using the CVS client (precompiled binary d/l from link in forums) and I love the digital clock in the HUD.

Would it be possible to change the color of the digital clock to Red every new hour, and then back to default color after harvest limit is reached? You could know at a glance if harvest limit has been reached or not.

Edit...

On second thought, this might be annoying to those who don't harvest every hour. So maybe reverse what I said. Have digital clock change color to blue or green to indicate the harvest limit has been reached. Then return to default at new hour.

Edited by Geldon

basically yes, but this would again imply checking for the message from the server, as there is no implicit state in the protocol.. not an ideal solution :angry: but doable easily

I haven't dug deeply into the code yet. Is there already procedure/method which checks for certain incoming msgs from the server? ie could this be implemented by just adding one more line to a case/switch/if statement?