Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Junior~BR~

New Medallions Effects

Well for times i check-up and see there only the knowns medalions, there's no changes or increases for then.

So a got some ideas.

- Medallion of Power - +4 of physique, +4 of coordination,+ 1 or 2 of attack

- Medallion of Speed - +4 of reasoaning, +4 of vitality, +2 of harvest

- Medallion of Smart - +4 of will, +4 of reasoaning -6 of coordination

- Medallion of Mind - +4 of instinct, +4 of will, -10 of coordination

- Medallion of Mage - +50 of mana

- Medallion of Life Regeneration - + 10 of HP regeneration per minute.

- Medallion of Luck - Increase your rare drop rate.

Well this is only exemples but can be easely done and all players can get some benefect with his attributes changed.

More meddalions can be done changing skills or #arm effects like missile accurancy.

On good medallions can be good for one thing and bad to other, like getting a expensive penalty in some skill or other thing...

Well this is the start steep.

Lets see the comments :)

i'd just be happy to see the current medallions fixed :icon13: (i.e. remove the 4 accuracy from moon med)

I think you meant remove 4 armor from them :confused: +4 armor medallion is already Unicorn.

There was a debate about it, but there were some issues, as those already made cannot be fixed, so that would lead to having two versions of moons. I think this could be solved by setting a time limit (one month) for people to sell all supplies to NPC/whatever, then delete all supplies and let have people made only new ones, but that would require alot of work I suppose and may not be worth of doing.

i'd just be happy to see the current medallions fixed :wub: (i.e. remove the 4 accuracy from moon med)

I think you meant remove 4 armor from them :wub: +4 armor medallion is already Unicorn.

There was a debate about it, but there were some issues, as those already made cannot be fixed, so that would lead to having two versions of moons. I think this could be solved by setting a time limit (one month) for people to sell all supplies to NPC/whatever, then delete all supplies and let have people made only new ones, but that would require alot of work I suppose and may not be worth of doing.

Unicorn is the the +4 def:)

Description: When worn, it increases your defense by 4.

i'd just be happy to see the current medallions fixed :wub: (i.e. remove the 4 accuracy from moon med)

I think you meant remove 4 armor from them :wub: +4 armor medallion is already Unicorn.

As Troger pointed out, i made no mistake in what i said :)

Armor and Defense are not the same thing, and we already have a med that just gives 4 accuracy.

Removing the accuracy from the moon med would give 4 truly balanced medallions, and increase the rewards for good strategy;

Accuracy VS Damage VS Armor VS Defense.