Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aradia

my magic troubles...

I hope this is not too much of me but here's a list of my magic troubles:

1) having to hit the use button and right click on a target to cast a spell (kind of a hassle)

2) little range of the spell (magic is supposed to work even at an infinite distance  :wink: )

3) switching sigils (time-consuming, you know)

4) er...too much requirements? (sigils, ethe pts, essences, food level: plz lessen, lol)

To the server: please don't think any of what i posted as insults. Please think of it as pure suggestions. I play and I truly love magic (and EL, too) so I want it to be good in everything I indulge. :wink:

i agree with number four, but not the other ones

i do think that there are way to many things necessary for a single spell.. this makes it much harder to lvl magic than any other stat

just remeber the potential power of magic, if we want to we can have spells that level mountains.

allso, magic dont have food requirements directly, only that the cheapest way to regain etheral is by eating and resting...

number 1 will be solved sooner or later, its just been of the priority list of the people working on the client.

number 2 well i can agree that if you can see the target you should be able to hit it...

number 3 is going to be solved, its just a matter of time (some of the client side code have been done, we are just waiting for entropy to handle the server side)...