Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigshock28

Auction 1k of every single plant.

No longer what the title says. I would say it's a potioneer's or tailor's dream :) For a complete list visit here: Flowers

Buy everything for 20kgc

A I reserve the right to not sell if i don't like the price. Buy it now for 20kgc and get a free 1k fruit and 1k vegetables! Will accept private offer just pm me in-game. (omega1) All items will be delivered within 8 hours of purchase (if you are online). See final post for more.

Edited by bigshock28

Forgot a few things. Bid increments of 1k. I know you can't fit 35 items into a trade window, three trades will be conducted one first for 16 flowers and for 16/35 of the money, a second for another 16/35 of the money, and a third for the last of the flowers and 3/35 of the money. Don't worry I'll do all the calculations.

Seeing as it is 8 p.m. and no posts i am expanding tha auction until friday the 13th. :) May sell sooner if i get a good offer or buy it now is reached. If you pay the buy it now price you also recieve 1k logs and 1k branches.

Since i need gc quickly i decided to stop the auction and sell the flowers individually. Everything on the left side of your encyclopedia (mugwort and down) is .5gc each and everything on the left side (valerian and up) are 1gc each or everything for 20kgc.