Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IzPoNkLoNg

Some Game play wishes

use the 2 staffs in el folder that arent added for magic and summoning.

(each adds -50% failure rate maybe)

questions, guyz: is your mana capacity gonna increase on the next server instead of the 'max' 75/75? and is the improvement on magic going to happen on the next server this year? thank you in advance...

people, i see more and more game wishes being posted in here. that is not what this thread is about. its about what can be changed in the client, like say new info windows and so on.

please keep your gamechangeing wished to theyre own threads on this forum or better yet check if the idea/changehave been talked about before. there is a search function you know...

clientside...i would like a stat searcher and also a 'buddy list' ....it's been talked about for awhile and I know I won't pay for EL unless it has a buddy list.

the stats searcher may well be put into the web interface as there you can check up on people (no search yet tho).

a buddy list was planed but it needs server work as well as client work to get it going properly as the client have to be able to query theserver if a person is online and maybe indicate to the server that this user wants to be notifyed if a the person asked about joins at a later date.

hmm, seems someone took the effort to sort out the nonclient requests and move them to a new thread :)