Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_sevenluck21_*

installation problems for linux "ubonto"

Guest Guest_sevenluck21_*

Hello i could use some help if any one would not mind taking the time to tell me what i might be doing wrong. I am trying to install eternal_lands on linux"ubontu" and i am having problems.Here is what i have done so far downloaded linux vershion unzipped the file into a file that i created changed el.ini folder to the name of the file that i installed it in. Made the linx bin file exacutable and tried to run the program through the terminal but i do not no the correct command and i get " there is no such file" through doing so. i am unsure of the rest of the stuff i have done is correct or not or if i need any kinda software from ubontu to run eternal-lands to identify the program. if any one could help in detail and explain so i might understand it i would appreciate it very much."p.s thanks for talking the time to answer my question for who ever does so i am sure you have prob had this question a thousand times before me.:P By the way itried to ask this on registerd help but i could not post for some reason. Thank you very much

SEVENLUCK21

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this