Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frak

2 suggestions

2 suggestions. i dont know if theyre new. but see.

1) make the arena in wsc a duel map. that means u only fight if both attack (agree to fight). that would make it save for more than 2 ppl to train their.

2) bountys: make a NPC that registers and pays out bountys. to give those PK maps some more reason to be. i guess that NPC would hold up to 100M or more for bountys!

i think i sugested bounty but maby sum1 else did befor i dunno but maby more ppl will back frak up on these great ideas i mean if u waqnted to you could whatch ppl fight without some1 coming along and whap ur dead...

and that would also be good since i herd that eventualy there guna add wsc storage

ps.bender owns

I really think that would be a great idea. To tell you the truth I'm scared to walk onto a pk map as is most new players(even older players). This would give us a chance to work with other players to build up our stats. So that we felt confident with fighting on a pk map.

Guest ocle

How would you prevent someone who has a bounty, from just having his friend kill him.

1) make the arena in wsc a duel map. that means u only fight if both attack (agree to fight). that would make it save for more than 2 ppl to train their.  

i think it's a great idear :mrgreen: 'tade system' could be used

we alreadu got attack icon ("flaming" fist thingy :wink:) so on this map it could be used like a 'trade icon'.

you use an attack icon and click on someone -> :arrow: he/she sees an information "name chalanges you ! Fight prove that You're not a coward ! ;)"

this way the WSC arena would be a real event place where duels could take place and would be safe for watching public and so it would deserve its 'ARENA' name :)

and right now its just yet another PK map and a n00b and non-fighter chars trap :roll: