Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jride04

#kill_bag option

If you ask me i think the Jride04 has learnt his lession. He used a program that wasnt allowed, and he even confessed. there is no need to make all his work in vains just for that. Sure he should have read the rules more carfully, but he didnt. Now that ge understood the rules fully, he also intend to follow them - id say that he did a misstake and wont do it again. Hope you straighten this out guys.

I dont understand you logic and yes I have made large amounts of objects before and you know what I did. I picked them up as I got full and storged them. Now you leave yours on the ground and what something so you can just kill them so no one can get your pants because your to lazy to either sell them yourself or put them in storage. So I say either let there lazy butts sit on there pants or let the noobs have them.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

-----Wasn't this thread made about the #kill_bag option?

-----Let's stay focused. Off-topic is for off-topic forum...

-----Anyway, I think it's a great idea. I have done some manu, myself, and it IS annoying that people that don't want to even click once for a pair of pants, glove, or what have you. I know some people don't have time to come online and play a lot, but that's what makes it interesting.

-----Hmm, maybe there should be an exp lock on EVERY skill, per hour, like harvest. Maybe this will prevent "premature aging" in skills. lol Also, maybe this will promote more game play for FUN, not just to LEVEL. :-)

-----By your leave, ladies and gentlemen, I must get back to work. :-)

-----Take care and don't let fate fool you.

-OSM