Eternal Lands Official Forums

Hi

In attributes capping times many player will for sure need ways to rise attributes for some fights. So i think that adding spell rising attributes will be good move.

Each of these spells should require an potion that rising one of attribute and some essences. Maximum attribute rising should be a little more the potion i think +5 will be good, of course without any others increases. There could be also "range" versions of this spells (with more ingredients of course). Attribute rising effect and duration of these spells should depend on your magic level and one/few of barley usable cross attributes (to promote this attribute).

Pros:

+ 10 new spells that help exp magic better way

+ more attribute rising potions usage - more work for potioners

+ more usage of some essences - more work for mixers

+ promotion of barley useful attributes

+ easy to implement (i think)

Feedback welcome

OnyXa

Hi

In attributes capping times many player will for sure need ways to rise attributes for some fights. So i think that adding spell rising attributes will be good move.

Each of these spells should require an potion that rising one of attribute and some essences. Maximum attribute rising should be a little more the potion i think +5 will be good, of course without any others increases. There could be also "range" versions of this spells (with more ingredients of course). Attribute rising effect and duration of these spells should depend on your magic level and one/few of barley usable cross attributes (to promote this attribute).

Pros:

+ 10 new spells that help exp magic better way

+ more attribute rising potions usage - more work for potioners

+ more usage of some essences - more work for mixers

+ promotion of barley useful attributes

+ easy to implement (i think)

Feedback welcome

OnyXa

then why the hell do we need attribute caps if we want to get over them???

edit: typos

Edited by Troger

Attribute cap purpose was to make PK more fun. These spells not ruin that. Every one would have still same "cards to play". But there will be more ways to play these cards.

before attribute caps everybody had the same cards to play too...but this is only my point of view!

This seems benificial for a temporary effect, perhaps a steady +5 for five minutes, and then nothing, as compared to the potion's +5 decreasing by one minute.

Another alternative would be to make it dependant on rationality and magic level, much like restore, except with a minimum of 5. Since attribute potions do not "stack" in effect with multiple consumption, this would provide a concrete advantage to anyone wishing to try a "pure mage".

Or have enriched potions?