Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spitfiremu

DIABLO!

Am i the only one that thinks the underworld is a bit boring? I think to spice it up it would be really cool if u added satan in the underworld. U could make a cool thron room for him and it is possible to kill him if have a really high combat level. Is this possible?

Others have suggested similar ideas, such as an npc that gives quests in underworld, so check earlier threads and then post again. Possibly a good idea. :D I love your avatar. :lol:

WOW... uu guys must die ALOT to care whats in hell... i die maby 1 every 1or 2 weeks and i could care less whats down there.... id rather entropy spend his time on more importing things :D

....err....satan in hell, what lvl u gotta be to kill him? and what are you gonna kill him with? your fists? stronger than cyclops and he will attack you.... and kill you again, to send you to a deeper part of hell, hey great idea =D now thats :twisted: and evil :!:

he does not attack you so it wont stop people from getting through herll but yes with whatever you have left after dying. I just think it would be great to have a super strong guy in this game.

WOW... uu guys must die ALOT to care whats in hell... i die maby 1 every 1or 2 weeks and i could care less whats down there.... id rather entropy spend his time on more importing things  :D

haha...nah i was playin Diablo 2: LOD the other night b4 i came into EL...and i saw people dying...and thought about hell(EDIT: oops underworld hehe) and devils...and was like hmmm...but yea i've only died like 4-5 times since i've started...

I don't think the idea of the underworld was just to let people walk right out. You would think that if it was hell you weren't supposed to leave. And no, if you die in the underworld, you simply go back to the start.

with or without item loss? and either way, can you get exp down there. sounds a pointless idea to me, but hey... you never know, could be interesting