Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kjshelly

buy and sell quantities

I would like the buy/sell quantity list to include "2" (as was done in the storage facility quantity list). That would help reduce the amount of clicking when you need to buy or sell a specific number of items.

why not rahter make it like a calculator? you have a 3x3 grid of numbers (plus 0 sure) and they you click one them until the window shows how many you want. if you click wrong there should be a back button that either cleared the number enterd or delets one and one :P (in the sell window maybe toss in a all button so that people can click it to sell everything of that item)

that way any number can be coverd :)

hell, this could work for the inventory window to.

we need a 3x4 box that have them layed out and a red x to clear the number display (or just go back, alltho make it a red arrow then) and a green o to set the currently grabbed or dropped number of items...

Ok, try this:

If you have 2 of the same thing to sell, just click the number five. It then will take the quantity of 2, and will say "you just sold 2 ...... for .....gp"

This works for other numbers too:

If you have 67 cactus and click sell 500, it will just take the 67 cactus.

Now if you have 3 of an item and want to sell 2 and keep one, then yea you have to click, sell 1 and again sell 1. Oh, well. I'm not in a rush when i play EL anyway, but.......

~Velocet

that doesnt solve the problem.

say u had 113 silver and u wanted to sell 63 and keep 50. With the present system that is far too challenging for such a simple action (i know it isnt challenging im talking comparatively)

I propose thati nstead of numbers, when goto sell buy storage or ANYTHING like that, anotehr window like the trade window pops up and u just transfer click n drag style... i think that is much better...

also for money transactions there should be somthing like a calculater that pops up when u double click on cash so u can choose how much u wish to separate and how much to keep... (eg in bar when exchanging coins - u shoudl be able to type a number in )

what if you want to buy 14 coal? buy 10, buy 1, buy 1, buy 1, buy 1.

That sucks.

Also when i just sold my silver bars i have around 150k of gold. If i want to exchange this into plat i have to do it in 8 times, cause most you can exchange at once is 20k. Thats not nice either. (OK i know a lot of people that would be most pleased to exchange that much gold, but i'm not that excited anymore :P )