Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jojomama68

player-owned houses for all

as i took a stroll through wsc, i realized something.. theres TONS of houses (not only in wsc) that will never be used for anything.

so why not make it automatic to have a house once you create a character (or just one per IP address)

you would only need to make one inside, and if the person wants to change it, they could pay extra $$

and for those who still want huge mansions and guild houses, they can still be made to pay the $50 usd, but why not let everyone share in the glory?

"only an inside" ... it would be a freaking work to give every player the house he wants or at least the inside he made. we would get a new map for every player ? did i get that right? :D

well i think you will be able to rent some guild houses or anything later on for ingame moeny .. not sure about that but i hope so :D

Ive been thinking about this and ive come up with a great solution for space and houses, you dont need a house for every person, just on the outer map have a building and when a player clicks on it it take him/her to his/her insides, so you only need 1 house but many insides :D

give every player the house he wants

i was thinking u just go down the line on some random street and hand em out as u go.. but like u said u would have to make a new map for each one.. and effort sux :D ha j/k nvm bad idea

Ive been thinking about this and ive come up with a great solution for space and houses, you dont need a house for every person, just on the outer map have a building and when a player clicks on it it take him/her to his/her insides, so you only need 1 house but many insides :D

There might be a problem for that, u won't be able to go to other players' house :lol: So i wanna add something, make NPC to be the doorboy perhaps so u can choose for this building which floor (1 floor 1 char) u wanna go 8)

Ah! but you will be able to, you can give a ring to a freind for him/her to get into your house!

Nah, that does sound like a good idea. A ring of trop's house... pity theyd need to be unique items... so ent may not like the idea. Just have guild houses, then you have people linked already. Invites'd be nice though... or just give temp guild membership. But yeah... ring of trops house. if there became a hang out for the cool people ingame, we'd all have rings to go there and noobs'd pay a fortune to get one to join us. Hey, this sounds really cool. Party at jimobs... ring invite only

why not just make house for rich people, so they could by it for like 15mil ingame money that way you wouldnt need to make that many :(. i would even make some of the insides for you moon :)