Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slavia

"Look at" storage

Apologies if it has been suggested before, I searched for quite awhile.

I was talking with my guildmates, and we agreed it would be nice if we could use the "look at" icon on our items in storage, so we can have a full description without having to take them out of storage just to put them back in. I know you can right-click on books, but to get the stats of armors you have to take them out....anyway, I just think it would be a nice feature to have. Thanks.

I believe that if you right-click on an item in sto it will give you a description of that item.

Nop it doesn't give desc only name

If you want to look at the stats of an item you can try using the encyclopedia (won't work for the new items like dragon armor or night visors though)

Just do #sto armor locate the item you wanna see,

ctrl+e, armors, blah blah armor and check its full stats.

That way you would be able to check the stats without getting them out of storage or even going to the storage.

That's a workaround. And not perfect.

Sometimes I'll agree that existing methods work well enough; but in this case, I think sending the full description for storage and possibly also trade items would be better.

See also the discussion on image id vs item/description id in the "Trade history" thread.

Edited by trollson

That's a workaround. And not perfect.

Sometimes I'll agree that existing methods work well enough; but in this case, I think sending the full description for storage and possibly also trade items would be better.

I don't know how difficult it would be to pull this off, but what about having something like a double-right-click open up the encyclopedia page for the item under the cursor?

Just a wild thought...