Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quimbly

Total War Fun Options

i like the concept of total war, but it seems that atm the fundamentals are set so as that its more beneficial not to participate rather than to. i thought of a solution increase interest in participation.

atm its set up with guild vs guild and no one knows who is enemy combatant or not, also guilds can temp allow combatants to guild hop for sake of war. result is confusion and reluctance of participation.

i suggest making total war team vs team instead of guild vs guild. make a wearable item that distiguishes teams. such a cloak of war with several colors that players can buy and wear to announce to everyone else that they are a combatant and they are on this team. and they can war with anyone else wearing a different color cloak. make the item free to equip but can only be unequipped by the wraith for a cost.

im sure my idea has bugs that can be worked out. but id like to see more participation in total war.

any thoughts?

sounds good, but with this do u mean u have to have the cape on 24/7 unless u pay for it to be taken off, which means no1 can use nmt, or mirr or any other capes while using it and if they want to have to pay for it to come off, which i dont think would be cheap lol

Max

Edited by max12

i like the idea bro, i would think maybe the names could change color to red or blue but only seen by those who have chosen to participate in the war and not visible to the other non-combatants. and the wraith idea is also a good one too will make ppl think b4 they choose to join.

sounds good, but with this do u mean u have to have the cape on 24/7 unless u pay for it to be taken off, which means no1 can use nmt, or mirr or any other capes while using it and if they want to have to pay for it to come off, which i dont think would be cheap lol

Max

i didnt think of it before u mentioned it, but yes thats very good, it would encourage ppl to spend pps on the positive perks. which are seldom used

I would be in favor of a name-color change...similar to the green that mod's have the capability of enabling...excellent idea Quim!

the only problem i see with total war is the people that guild hop just for this purpose, would be better if people were forced to wait for a week before being allowed to join the total war or if there was an a/d limit that both sides could agree on (limit like at dp arena)