Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Laira

Promoz =luer and lier (DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON)

i was in DP arena today and the promoz came, he started calling me noob and he also called all others... i said i would fight him in TD he said on so then i went in and kramxel atked me. i dissed and teled. than later he came and my friend sinagua said "dont go in kramxel is in there" promoz replied "no he left" he told us to come fight him... i went in and then kramxel was still there he atked me i dissed, then came nahtepa from being invis... i was being atked by all three of them by that time... i could not diss cause cooldown... i died. and lost a rostigol stone... and this is why he is a luer and lier and should never be trusted...

Edited by BANDET

i was in DP arena today and the promoz came, he started calling me noob and he also called all others... i said i would fight him in TD he said on so then i went in and kramxel atked me. i dissed and teled. than later he came and my friend sinagua said "dont go in kramxel is in there" promoz replied "no he left" he told us to come fight him... i went in and then kramxel was still there he atked me

Dude, Happened once, and you went in AGAIN??? K 1st time, yes wrong, but a SECOND time????,

He did Interupt my pvp w/friend and pK'd her, but dude died right after and PM'd friend asking for his stuff back, said he attacked by mistake. lmao, so, Who is he to call anyone noob?