Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ipe

Banned - never played.

I assue whole network is somehow banned as i posses DSL connection to home restarting every 24hrs.. even that it reconnects with new address it doesn't let me in to the server..

Can anyone please investigate ?

I never been to the game, all i can do is try to create a char, and then the game quits.

At the verry begging message states my IP is banned...

If you never played before then:

Read everything below fully!

If your IP is banned from the game there is still a way for you to play. This means you will need to have your name in the whitelist. The whitelist means that even though your IP is banned, you can log in, or create a new character, as long as your name is there.

To be accepted on the white list you will have to follow the next steps:

1. Obtained an e-mail address from your ISP. (no free e-mail addresses, such as hotmail, yahooo, etc.)

2. Register on the forums here with that e-mail address. You will need to confirm the registration e-mail.

3. PM Roja on the forums, the desired name that you wish to be added in the whitelist. You can chose an already existing name that you had created in the past, or a new name. In case it is a new name, you will need to create that character, after it is added on the white list.

To figure out whether or not a name is taken you have to go to this URL: http://game.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=name (replace name with the character name you wish to see if it exists or not). If you get a blank page (no stats and such) it means that character name is free. The name should be at least 3 characters and than 16 characters long.

Your information (such as the e-mail address) has to be manually verified by us, so allow at least 24 hours until you get your name whitelisted.

If for some reason you do NOT have an e-mail address from your ISP, and you can't provide one, you will need to donate 5 USD (non refundable feee) on our Donations page, and in that e-mail specifiy that the money are for a whitelist name.

**If any of the above requirements are missing from your forum PM then nothing will be done! You must provide ALL information! Also note that alt characters will NOT be listed! White listing only applies to your MAIN character!

***White listing will only be done one day per week! If you send me more than one pm asking to be on the list I will not put you on the list at all!